Pumpkin is a really awesome and healthy food! Here are some cool facts about pumpkin:
- They are a good source of carotenoids, including beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin, which are what make pumpkins orange. 
- Because pumpkin contains these compounds, it may be able to help prevent diseases, which are associated with aging like heart disease or cancer. This is because carotenoids can neutralize free radicals. 
- Some studies suggest that lutein and zeaxanthin may help to prevent cataracts. 
- The carotenoids in pumpkin may be able to prevent macular degeneration. 
This is a really delicious recipe and it is only 2pp per serving! It is also really healthy and a good source of Omega 3s (from the chia seeds), so you can enjoy this dessert completely guilt free! Enjoy!!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup agave syrup
- 1 1/4 cup plain unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup Pumpkin Puree
Whisk the pumpkin puree into the almond milk in a medium sized mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until well combined. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours. That’s it! No baking or cooking and it is ready to go!Serves 6, WWP+: 2 per serving  Yeager, Selene. Prevention’s New Foods For Healing, 1998.